Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I have finally started the new 2007 Summer Trip photo Album
I got involved watching a late night movie "Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and didn't get around to adding any updates for the trip, other than adding photos to the new 2007 Trip photo album that can be found at;
http://www.pbase.com/iamflagman/image/80800665
I hadn't seen that movie since I was a kid back in the 50's and it cracked me up now, that when I was watching it the last time, I was scared to death of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, now I'll go to bed and probably have nightmares about it :o)
I'll be heading to the Dallas area later today and I'll spend a couple of nights there, so I will add an update on the trip then.
http://www.pbase.com/iamflagman/image/80800665
I hadn't seen that movie since I was a kid back in the 50's and it cracked me up now, that when I was watching it the last time, I was scared to death of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, now I'll go to bed and probably have nightmares about it :o)
I'll be heading to the Dallas area later today and I'll spend a couple of nights there, so I will add an update on the trip then.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
